2023 EVENT REGISTRATION
2023 Entry fees
|2023 Registration Details||11/1/22 to 12/31/22||1/1/23 to 3/31/23||4/1/23 to 5/19/23|
|Extreme (XT) – Individual|
|Sprint (ST) – Individual|
|Extreme (XT) – Standard Relay|
|Sprint (ST) – Standard Relay|
Registration is limited to the first 300 entries received. Please see FAQ’S page before registering.
Race Bag & Goodies
All participants will receive the following swag for their entry fee at packet pickup race weekend:
- Official American Triple-T Race Singlet that MUST be worn by the athlete during each of the events — View Size Chart
- Official American Triple-T swim cap
- Official American Triple-T Full-Zip Hoodie (must be registered by March 31).
- Official American Triple-T MudGear Socks (must be registered by March 31)
- Awesome post-race food and beverages
(must finish and complete the entire race course(s) in order to receive a finisher medal)
- Official American Triple-T Finisher Medal
Race Packet Pick-up Info
Race packets will be available as follows (for American Triple-T) at the Salt Fork Lodge:
- Friday, May 19, 2023 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Race Site.
See Salt Fork Triathlons registration page for Salt Fork pickup details
Entry fees are not refundable. Entry fees may be transferred to the 2024 event for a $125.00 transfer fee.
If you are not able to participate in the 2023 event, you may submit a formal request in order to transfer your entry to the American Triple-T event in 2024 by March 1, 2023, which has a $125.00 transfer fee. A transfer request made after that time will not be honored. NOTE: There is Registration Shield race entry insurance offered during registration which can protect your entry fee in case of injury. You must make this selection at your initial registration.